September 05, 2019
– Guests: Myron Jackson, CEO of The Design Group and Brandon Campbell, Director of Small Business & Inclusion at Little Rock Regional Chamber | The 37th Annual Minority Enterprise Development (MED) Week, sponsored by The Design Group will be held Monday-Thursday, September 9th-12th at various locations in Little Rock. The kick off will be a Minority Business Awards Luncheon, Monday, September 9th from 11:30am-1pm in the Great Hall at the Clinton Presidential Center in downtown Little Rock. All MED Week events, even if free, require reservations which must be made/purchased separately and in advance at www.littlerockchamber.com. To learn more, call 501-377-6027 or add Little Rock Regional Chamber on Facebook & Twitter.
– Guests: Scot Davis, CEO of Arkansas Urology | September is National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month, and Arkansas Urology is observing it with the 15th Annual Kick-Off to Men’s Health event with prostate screenings and flat screen TVs! Each man will receive a free prostate screening and have an opportunity to win a flat-screen TV if they register. The Kick-Off Men’s Health events will be:
- Tuesday, September 10 | 5pm-8pm | Arkansas Urology | 1300 Centerview Drive in Little Rock.
- Thursday, September 26 | 5pm-8pm | Arkansas Urology | 4200 Stockton Drive | North Little Rock.
To schedule your free prostate screening for either event location, call 501-320-9122 and visit www.arkansasurology.com for more information.
– Guests: LaConda T. Watson, CEO of the Jacksonville Boys & Girls Club (JBGC) | The 7th Annual Dub Myers Memorial Golf Tournament will be held, Friday, September 13th at the Southern Oaks Country Club, 701 Foxwood Drive in Jacksonville with an 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. lunch with Tee Time at 1 p.m. The event is one of the main fundraisers for the Jacksonville Boys & Girls Club which serves hundreds of kids. Sponsorship opportunities are available. To register online visit www.jbgc.org. To learn more, call 501-982-1614.